Friday, September 12, 2008

Nightmares

We both keep having these nightmares lately and I dont know where they are coming from. Last night I kept trying to pick up my son from a shady daycare and everyone was in my way and stopping me. Sonny kept stopping to talk to people, this fat girl got on the back of my scooter and I had to find a tactful way to tell her to get off because I couldnt maneuver with her on (lol, stupid, I know), and then all of a sudden I ended up on an airplane that flew just above the ground. Sonny told me that the night before he was having weird dreams too. Maybe its something in our food or watching House right before bed.

Juno's wound has finally healed and I am trying to work more on obedience with her since she had some minor relapses while we were on vacation. We are searching for my next car--looks like its going to be a Honda Element. We have ONE DAY to buy it when we move to Georgia so I am stressing out. I'm not looking forward to October 5th when Sonny is back in Utah and I am in Georgia without him...

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Hey!! I just saw your comments on the Med School Tagalongs blog! Im so sorry - we didnt have it set up to notify us when we received them!

Thats exciting that yall are starting the whole med school process! We've enjoyed it so far. I remember going through interviews with my husband and it was such an exciting time. I had my moments of "what are we doing?" But it was fun to get to decide where we wanted to end up together. Best of luck! I look forward to seeing how things end up!

Oh - and were going to start posting more this week. And were trying to figure out how to have other people who find the blog also post if they want.

And you asked about kids. Yes, some of us do have kids. One just had a baby and another is pregnant. The others are all in different places. (some waiting a few years and some waiting until school is done.)

Have a great week. Brooke